Saturday 26 November 2011

Time and the Way We Travel


I'm going to be doing The Sketchbook Project!  (Thanks to a certain person for telling me about it!) I got my sketchbook in the post this week all the way from Brooklyn!  I know, I know - this whole project thing sounds a bit gimmicky.  Sometimes in life you just need a bit of gimmicky.  Paying 20 quid for a substandard sketchbook is a fair bit, but I think it'll be a motivating factor in making me fill it up!  I need to have it done by April next year so pleeeeenty of time, right? I chose 'time and the way we travel' for my theme - which really does seem quite apt as in the next year I'm going to be doing a fair bit of travelling, and, oh yeah, I'm going to move country for a year.  But more on that later! Just focussing on getting the next few weeks out of the way first.  Anyone else out there doing the project??

2 comments:

  1. Send me some info about the project, I'll get involved. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link Jess! http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject I chose to do just the $25 project entry because I am poor :) Lots of different themes or you can choose your own! You going to do it too?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...