Thursday 21 July 2011

Beni Baby!

Spent the last week or so travelling with the Girl on the Pink Bike and friends.  Headed to the Benicassim festival and then onto Valencia too.  I'm not really sure if these pictures will make much sense to the big world out there, but to me these pretty much sum up the trip and most of the weird stuff that happened to us!

Stayed in a beautiful apartment with an amazing view.


Spent most of the daytime doing nothing. 
By which I mean drinking, eating, beaching and generally lazing about.  
Awesomeness.


And at night time the craziness started!

Experimented with ways of sneaking cold alcohol into the festival, and found out just how wasted some of the people were when we got there. 


Nice bit of drawing by the Schmanderson.  Plan B were amazing.


Festival security...

 

Brits abroad definitely know how to complain when a bus gets lost.
Unfortunately, they don't know how to complain in a way that gets results...


I loved the festival atmosphere, bubbles every night.



Cooking code-words. The Girl on the Pink Bike has mad cooking skills.


This seemed to be a catchphrase for the trip.  Kieran has mad disappearing skills.


Eventful bus ride home, we sure know how to make friends. (Get a beard!!) 


The Girl on the Pink Bike and I discovered that we are some sort of delicacy to mosquitoes... argh still itchy!


Pants optional:


One guy using his life guard shirt to maximum effect.


And then back to Valencia for me while everyone else moved on.  Stayed to do some drawing, discovered that if you sit in the same place for more than 20 minutes, Spanish men will talk to you.  






This particular Spanish man being one of the many.  No me gusta!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!! I want to go back!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Lifeguard training near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. indian visa for french citizens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. 新西蘭ETA

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a lot dissertation ınternet sites over the internet imagine you're purchase not surprisingly discussed on your online site. lifeguard certification

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...